This is a very exciting episode with 3 great guests!
Tonight we discuss:
- Elon Musk tries to lure YouTube stars on to Twitter
- TikTok Slashes Ad Sales Budget by $2 Billion After Tech Downturn
- Spotify’s video podcast publishing tools expand to creators worldwide
- MrBeast partners with East Carolina University to train skilled workers for the creator economy
Wil “Wize” Otero
Real Wize Productions
Founder of Auto Genius, Startup Growth Advisor, Even Ronnie James Dio called him the Man on the Silver Mountain
Elon Musk tries to lure YouTube stars on to Twitter
- Could we start to see a bidding war for talent?
- Blue Check verified could be able to upload 42 minutes of video
- When asked about compensating creators, Elon Musk said “We could beat the 55% cut of Advertising that YouTube Shares with creators
- Announcements were to be made in 2 weeks
- What does this mean for creators?
TIKTOK SLASHES AD SALES TARGET BY $2 BILLION AFTER TECH DOWNTURN
- If larger brands are pulling out of the marketing, does this present a new opportunity for smaller podcasters/content creators?
- Is this a good time to promote as a content creator?
Spotify’s video podcast publishing tools expand to creators worldwide
- Now launching in 180 markets worldwide.
- According to Podnews.net there are approximately 54,000 video podcast shows on RSS feeds. Compared to around 4,000,000 total podcasts
- Active podcasts are estimated around 1,000,000
- Spotify has 456 Million monthly users
- This is through the anchor app (will podcasters switch)
- This allows for background play. You can turn off your screen and listen, turn on when you want to watch the video. For YouTube users, that is a premium feature. This feature is available to all Spotify users
- Is the spotify app a place to go for video?
MrBeast partners with East Carolina University to train skilled workers for the creator economy
- I love me a Mr Beast story!
- Smart move for ECU
If you like what you’ve heard on the show today, check out the Rise and Outshine Creator Community! I’m building a community of like minded content creators who want to share their passion for creating new media!
Stop on over and check it out!